Daily Summary of CoMP Data for February 13, 2017
- (NW limb) observed by cavity: CoMP
- (NW limb) observed by ap: CoMP
- CORONAL CAVITY (SW limb) observed by CoMP: coronal cavity visible in intensity and velocity
- CORONAL CAVITY (SE and SW limb) observed by KCor: large coronal cavities
- (SE limb) observed by ap: CoMP
- SURGE (N-NE limb ) observed by CoMP: seen in HeI 1083nm
Playing the movies below within the browser requires a plugin that plays mp4 video. If your browser does not support one, download the file using the 'download' link and play the movie with a suitable player.
End 02:20:21 UT
Daily Dynamics Archive: Contains all processed level 2 FITS files for the observing day.
In each FITS file there are binary extensions of Peak Intensity, (Edge Enhanced) Peak Intensity, Corrected Line-of-Sight Doppler Velocity, Line Width
Daily Polarization Archive: Contains all processed level 2 FITS files for the observing day.
In each FITS file there are binary extensions of Peak Intensity, (Edge Enhanced) Peak Intensity, Line-Integrated Stokes Q, Line-Integrated Stokes U, Total Linear Polarization Ltot (Ltot= sqrt(Q2 + U2))
Quick Invert FITS contains the results of a simple calculation of linear polarization in the plane-of-sky and magnetic field azimuth (measured positive counter-clockwise from the horizontal). Contains five images: I, Stokes Q and U, linear polarization and azimuth.