Daily Summary of CoMP Data for January 28, 2017
- CORONAL CAVITY (NW limb) observed by KCor
- CORONAL MASS EJECTION (W limb) observed by CoMP at 2058 - 2128 UT: visible in intensity, velocity and line-width, corresponds to a LASCO/C2 CME originating in the AR near the W limb
- CORONAL MASS EJECTION (W limb) observed by KCor at 1928 - 0216 UT: CME with faint front and twisted core, corresponds to LASCO/C2 CME
- ACTIVE PROMINENCE (W and SW limb) observed by CoMP: visible in HeI 1083nm
- CORONAL CAVITY (W-SW limb) observed by CoMP: dark, round coronal cavity seen in intensity and velocity
- CORONAL CAVITY (SW and W-SW limb) observed by KCor: two faint coronal cavities
- (SE limb) observed by cavity: CoMP
- CORONAL CAVITY (SE limb) observed by KCor: dark coronal cavity
Playing the movies below within the browser requires a plugin that plays mp4 video. If your browser does not support one, download the file using the 'download' link and play the movie with a suitable player.
End 02:27:04 UT
Daily Dynamics Archive: Contains all processed level 2 FITS files for the observing day.
In each FITS file there are binary extensions of Peak Intensity, (Edge Enhanced) Peak Intensity, Corrected Line-of-Sight Doppler Velocity, Line Width
Daily Polarization Archive: Contains all processed level 2 FITS files for the observing day.
In each FITS file there are binary extensions of Peak Intensity, (Edge Enhanced) Peak Intensity, Line-Integrated Stokes Q, Line-Integrated Stokes U, Total Linear Polarization Ltot (Ltot= sqrt(Q2 + U2))
Quick Invert FITS contains the results of a simple calculation of linear polarization in the plane-of-sky and magnetic field azimuth (measured positive counter-clockwise from the horizontal). Contains five images: I, Stokes Q and U, linear polarization and azimuth.